Kids love snow globes — watching the magic of the little world inside and the twinkling snow as it slowly twirls through the water inside. But what if they could make their own? That would really bring the magic alive! Here is how your kids can make their very own snow globe at home — and you probably already have all the supplies you need right on hand!
What you need:
- Cleaned wide-mouth glass jar with lid
- Small figurine
- Hot glue gun
Getty Images Signature via Canva
- Choose a small figurine that will fit easily inside the jar.
- Glue the figurine to the inside of the lid.
- Fill jar with water and sprinkle in glitter.
- Screw on lid tightly (you can apply some hot glue to rim before closing to ensure a water-tight seal).
- Turn upside down, shake up your wintery scene, and watch the magic happen!